Stay streamlined on the singletrack wearing our highly breathable, performance XC mountain-bike jersey. FlashDry™ technology improves wicking and overall drying time for best-in-class moisture management during long climbs. Body-mapped ventilation panels are placed under the arms and down the upper back to cool the areas where men sweat the most. A zippered pocket on the lower back securely holds car keys or energy gels for extra-long rides. The full-zip design makes this streamlined jersey easy to peel off at the end of an epic day in the backcountry. Designed with XC mountain-biking specific features throughout.
- Full-zip jersey
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Mesh-venting panels at sides and center back
- Sunglasses wipe sewn into hem
- Back zip security pocket
- Reflective logos
- Rear stash pocket
- Elliptical hem
- 75D 95 g/m² (2.8 oz/yd²) 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™—UPF 30
- Avg Weight:
- 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.