Travel fast and light on the trail with a hybrid long-sleeve knit shirt that places revolutionary FlashDry™ technology against the skin for optimal temperature regulation. Designed with flat-locked seams that lay flat to reduce friction and chafing potential. Thumbholes keep cuffs pulled over the wrists for extra coverage in cold temperatures.
- Next-to-skin FlashDry™ knit
- Thermo3D™ design for ultimate comfort
- Self-bound neck
- Flat-locked seams
- 75D 152 g/m² (5.36 oz/yd²) 100% polyester mélange double knit with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.