Designed by requests from our big mountain skiers, this athlete-inspired jacket will turn heads on the hill and keep you dialed for all-season riding. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® shell and varied insulation at body (80g) and arms (60g) for warmth without restricted mobility. Bold, three-colorblock design and offset entry zip to eliminate abrasion at chin. Dialed, rider-specific features throughout. Available in regular and long lengths.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Respirator collar panel
- Offset entry zip
- Pit-zip vents
- Zip hand pockets
- External media pocket
- Zip chest pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal stash pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with clip integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system with hidden hem-cord locks
- *Short length shown in main image. Long (Super Park fit) length shown in alternate images.
- shell: HyVent® 2L proweave / insulation: 80 g (body)/60 g (sleeves) Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1140 g (40.21 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- R 31.25”, L 34.25”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.