Whether you'll be running along wet rocks at the edge of a river bed, crossing over a small stream, or splashing through puddles, look to this stability trail shoe that's treated with a waterproof GORE-TEX® breathable membrane. Double-Track Guide construction comfortably corrects overpronation and encourages proper alignment throughout your stride. The midsole is supported by innovative CRADLE™ GUIDE technology to enhance impact control at foot strike and provide a stable platform. TPU Snake Plate™ reduces potential for stone bruising while allowing the shoe to remain nimble. A sticky rubber Tenacious™ grip sole provides maximum traction on slippery or rugged terrain.
- Provides support for moderate, medium-arched pronators
- UPPER/ GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh
- Midfoot support
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot heights
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber outsole
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 13 oz (368 g) / pair: 1 lb 10 oz (736 g) based on Men’s 9
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.