Want a cushioned, waterproof, stable trail running shoe that doesn't feel like a brick? The nimble Double-Track with X-Dome™ Cradle Support corrects your overpronation without you even realizing it, freeing up your attention to focus to enjoy your run. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range membrane pairs with cushioned footbed to absorb shock on the trail, with raised lugs underfoot to provide tread for hundreds of miles.
- [BOTTOM] Terrain Harness™ (Stability) engineered platform
- 24 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot heights
- X-Dome™ Cradle Support heel cushioning and stability system with integrated medial post
- High-rebound second density forefoot EVA
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber outsole
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- External molded heel counter
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- Dual-density Ortholite® Northotic™ footbed
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- 12 oz (340 g) pair: 1 lb 8 oz (680 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.