When the weather window opens up, strike out of base camp wearing this Pontetorto hard-faced fleece with exceptional insulating and wicking properties. Use this all-mountain tool as an outer layer in milder conditions or as a breathable, insulating mid-layer in harsher climates. Constructed with FlashDry™ stretch panels in the areas where men sweat the most: across the upper back, under the arms and through the forearms.
- Pontetorto hard-faced fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small and resists abrasion
- FlashDry™ panels extend comfort range and vastly improve dry time
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 241 g/m² 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pontetorto jersey knit; 215 g/m² 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 15 oz (425 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.