A new lightweight, traditional day hiker designed with a supportive upper, GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, and durable, high-traction Vibram® outsole; ideal for year-round peak bagging. Flexible fit holds foot securely in place without feeling like you have bricks tied to your feet.
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ rearfoot support system
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination nubuck and suede leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- 80% post-consumer recycled Bi-Fit™ insole board is ergonomically tuned to achieve the desired flexibility level
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- 1 lb (463 g) pair: 2 lb (926 g) *based on Men’s 9
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.