New water-resistant, breathable XC mountain bike jacket designed with mountain bike-specific features including a helmet-compatible hood, rear-arm and core vents (easy to unzip while mounted), and reflective trim for added visibility in low light. Back yoke cape vent opens during forward motion to cool your back, and stays closed while in standstill.
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Rear arm stretch vents
- Zip back pocket with reflective infusion
- Adjustable elliptical hem for rear coverage
- Zip chest pocket
- Core vents
- Internal media pocket
- Mesh lined hand zip pockets
- Back yoke cape vent mesh lined
- Water-resistant, breathable, seam sealed
- Bike helmet–compatible adjustable fixed hood
- 2.5L HyVent® 100% nylon ripstop
- Internal stretch mesh 80% nylon, 18% elastane
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.