Premier insulation guards her against cold winter temperatures so she can remain active during the coldest months of the year. Lofty 600-fill down insulates the quilted ripstop body and the removable hood for maximum coverage.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable insulated hood
- Center front zip closure with snap-down placket
- Internal media pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Quilted body with ruching detail at quilt lines
- Brushed collar lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 40D x 50D 66 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with DWR
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.