She'll love navigating cold, icicle-laden streets wearing this new down winter jacket with a sophisticated belted design. Constructed from a durable exterior that’s treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this winter-warrior is insulated with lofty 550-fill down for ample warmth needed during the coldest months. Quilted details offer a feminine touch and the faux-fur collar lining at the insulated hood is trimmed with detachable faux fur.
- Quilting through body
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed insulated hood
- Center front zip closure
- Inset belt with encased elastic at back and logo buckle
- Internal media pocket
- Patch-on zip hand pockets with diamond quilting
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 15D 70 g/m² 100% polyester dobby weave with DWR / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 771 g (27.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.