Navigate the icicle-lined streets this winter without becoming an icicle yourself in this new down jacket. Constructed with a lofty 550-fill, an oversized shawl collar , and seat belt-style belt with click-in metal buckle. Waist-length silhouette.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fixed insulated hood
- Center front zip closure
- Inset belt with encased elastic at back and faux-metal logo buckle
- Internal media pocket
- On-seam zippered hand pockets
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 40D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR / lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.