New, toasty down-insulated parka is sure to be his go-to for exploring cold, icicle-laden streets this winter. The waterproof, breathable exterior protects the high-loft 550-fill down insulation for reliable thermal warmth. Removable, insulated hood offers additional cold-weather protection and is finished with detachable faux-fur trim.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Insulated removable hood with detachable faux-fur trim
- Self fabric blocking at shoulders
- Two alpine zip pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Dual-entry compartment hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 210D x 320D 162 g/m² 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1133 g (40 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.