Waterproof, lightly insulated snowpants withstands loads of use, and accommodate growth year after year. Partial elastic waist with belt loops and snap front closure permits a secure fit. Grow cuffs can be adjusted to extend the length – and life – of pant by extending an extra 2”.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro® tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced hem edges at ankle
- EZ Grow cuffs at leg opening
- Embroidered logo at knee
- body: 75D 105 g/m² 100% polyester plain weave HyVent® 2L / lining: 100% nylon taffeta / insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
- 23”, 25” grown
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.