Comfortable FlashDry™ double-knit fabrication makes this the ultimate baselayer for any cool-weather activity this winter.
- Crew neck
- Self fabric collar binding
- Screen-printed logo at left chest
- Ships in a recycled cardboard hanger box
- 150D 175 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% polyolefin double-knit with striped backer
- Avg Weight:
- 166 g (5.9 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Invest in one snowsports jacket to keep her warm all season long with this three-in-one jacket that features a HyVent® exterior and insulated zip-out liner jacket for versatile protection. Insulated pants with EZ Grow cuffs allow for prolonged use by extending the length—and the life, of these warm snow pants.Shop This Outfit