Redefining a classic, this iconic fleece jacket is fortified with thermal-mapped, 550-fill down insulation at the chest and shoulders for additional warmth and protection. Thermal mapping places insulation where it’s needed the most (at the core and arms) for increased freedom of movement and warmth. Midweight, 300-weight Polartec® fleece with water-repellent nylon taffeta abrasion panels at the chest, shoulders and elbows for extra protection.
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- 550 fill down at chest and shoulders
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Contains 85% recycled content by weight
- body: 330 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with DWR
- chest and shoulder abrasion: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 418 g (14.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.