Extra coverage goes a long way towards fending off sunburns during all-day play on the water, and this boys' crewneck rash guard has UPF 50 for exceptional sun protection. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Screen-printed graphic at center front
- Packable at back neck inset
- Wicking fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 75D x 40D 173 g/m² 84% polyester, 16% elastane jersey
- Average Weight:
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.