Incredible warmth without weight makes this insulated coat perfect for the smallest natural-born explorer in your family. Round Thermoball™ clusters trap and retain heat for comfort in cold, wet conditions.
- Ultralight, packable insulated jacket retains warmth even when wet
- Thermoball™ synthetic insulation has the warmth equivalent of 600-fill dow
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Asymmetrical full-front zip
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at chest and back right shoulder
- ID label
- body: 30D x 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.