An essential hiking accessory, this durable hat is made from a lightweight HyVent® DT fabric that's treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; making it a stellar water-resistant hat to wear during the rainy season. Easily adjust the brim with Velcro® attachments to gain more or less coverage, and keep sweat out of your eyes thanks to the brushed sweatband that circles the interior of this breathable hat.
- Waterproof and breathable lightweight nylon fabric
- The North Face® embroidered logo at front
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Velcro® at sides for adjustable brim coverage
- Shockcord cinch at center back
- Brushed sweatband
- Adjustable and removable draw
- body: HyVent® 2L fabric—100% nylon ripstop lining: 100% polyester
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.