Designed for young riders who seek out deep, untouched powder, this waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed, insulated snowpant bib keeps girls dry, warm, and protected during epic dumps on the mountain. Waterproof, HyVent® shell sheds snow with ample insulation on legs to provide warmth in cold temperatures. Fleece upper body feels soft against skin. Expandable grow cuffs at leg openings unravel up to 2" to keep up with growth spurts.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reinforcements at knees
- Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro® closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro® tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem
- Boot clip at front of leg
- Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the pant length up to 2"
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- Embroidered logo at left chest, right knee and back of ankle
- body (at top): 300 g/m² 100% polyester fleece / body (at bottom): 70D x 160D 128 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave
- body (at bottom): 70D x 160D 128 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave
- lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation (at bottom): 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- 23” (25” grown)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.