Keep girls cozy and smiling this winter in this insulated winter jacket. Reversible winter coat is insulated with a plush 550 fill down and features a silky nylon exterior with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather resistance. Reversible jacket morphs from quilted solid exterior to smooth, colorful plaid. Elastic binding at cuffs, hood, and, hem fosters a secure fit.
- Quilting through body
- Reverses to plaid body
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Welted zip hand pockets on solid side
- Welted handwarmer pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
- body: 40D 56 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m² 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.