Giving her the freedom to layer as needed on the ski slopes throughout winter, these 3-in-1 pants feature a durable, waterproof exterior and removable, lightweight fleece liner pants. Partial elastic waist with belt loops and snap front closure permits a secure fit. Adjustable waist tabs and extendable (24"-26") EZ Grow hems perfect the fit.
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro® closure
- Two zip handwarmer pockets
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with Velcro® front closure
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at ankle
- EZ Grow cuffs and hem
- Snap-in Glacier Legging
- [OUTER PANT] body: 75D x 75D 110 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester / lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / [LINER PANT] 160 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
- 24”, 26” grown
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.