Whether they’re building blue ribbon kickers, or learning how to master the chair lift, these new durable, waterproof snow pants keep girls dry and warm throughout the winter season. Made with waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® fabric, this durable material repels snow to keep girls dry and is coupled with a lightweight-yet-warm insulation throughout for wintertime warmth. Partial elastic waist with belt loops and snap front closure permits a secure fit. Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the length and life of pant by extending an extra 2" if needed to keep up with growth spurts.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees
- Lift-ticket loop at waist
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro® tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced hem edges at ankle
- Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the pant length up to 2"
- Embroidered logo at knee
- body: 75D 105 g/m² HyVent® 2L—polyester / lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 470 g (16.58 oz)
- 23” (25” grown)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.