Our lightest, most compressible technical bag is designed to reduce weight and maximize comfort on minimalist backpacking excursions. Constructed of 850+ fill down to provide three-season warmth in temperatures as cold as 15«F. The ergonomic design is contoured to eliminate cold spots around the hood and footbox, which are crafted of Pertex® Endurance™ fabric to resist condensation.
- 850+ fill Eastern European grey goose down
- Two-way-separating, full-length zipper
- Pertex® Endurance™ fabrics used on the head, collar and footbox to prevent wet-out in moisture-prone areas on the bag
- Tip: Get a bag 15-20 degrees cooler than what you are using it for if you are a cold sleeper
- EN Tested 13537
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Temperature Rating:
- 15°F / -9°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 10” x 19” (25 cm x 49 cm)
- Total Weight:
- short: 1 lb 14 oz (850 g) / reg: 2 lbs (907 g) / long: 2 lbs 2 oz (964 g)
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.