Comfortable FlashDry™ double-knit fabrication makes this the ultimate baselayer for any cool-weather activity this winter.
- Crew neck
- Self fabric collar binding
- Screen-printed logo at left chest
- Ships in a recycled cardboard hanger box
- 150D 175 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% polyolefin double-knit with striped backer
- Avg Weight:
- 166 g (5.9 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
The young explorer who plays outdoors year round needs a three-in-one jacket that includes a waterproof HyVent® exterior shell and a zip-out fleece liner jacket for versatile coverage. An insulated, waterproof pant with fully sealed seams keeps his lower half dry during cold-weather excursions with the family. Pull-on insulated snow boots make it easier than ever for kids to stay warm on the coldest days of the season.Shop This Outfit