A lightweight, warm layer is never far away when he stuffs this boys' full-zip jacket in its own zippered stowpocket and takes it along for the ride. FlashDry™ thermal insulation works with his body to keep him warm and dry. The durable, nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact.
- Zippered hand pockets
- ID label
- Jacket stows in left pocket
- Hem cinch-cord system
- Reflective logos
- bluesign® approved material
- Contains 67% recycled content by weight
- body: 20D 36 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR (bluesign approved fabric)
- insulation: 60 g/m² FlashDry™ thermal insulation—60% polyester, 40% Minerale™ polyester with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.