Keep him warm while hanging out in the terrain park with a breathable shell pant that's conveniently layered over a removable, lightweight Polartec fleece pant. Partial elastic waist with belt loops and snap front closure permits a secure fit. Grow cuffs can be adjusted to extend the length – and life – of the shell pant by extending an extra 2”.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed shell Pants
- Lined with removable Glacier fleece Pants
- Zip hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro® tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced hem
- EZ Grow cuffs at leg opening
- Embroidered logo at knee and back ankle
- [OUTER PANT] body: 70D x 160D 128 g/m² 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L / lining: 40D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- [LINER PANT] body: 160 g/m² 100% polyester Polartec® Classic Micro fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- 24”, 26” grown
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.