Sport this moisture-wicking V-neck training tee with quick-drying FlashDry™ fibers for lightweight, breathable coverage during springtime runs. Body-mapped mesh knit panels ventilate the key areas where women sweat the most: between the shoulder blades, under the arms and down the sides.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, short-sleeve running shirt with body-mapped mesh ventilation
- Pieced collar is low-profile
- Reflective logo
- Center Back:
- body: 126 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™
- panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester-knit mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.