Coveted 550-fill down insulated jacket stays true to classic mountain styling with high-loft baffles protected by a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. An elastic-shaped waist and removable faux-fur trim at the hood give this warm insulated jacket a touch of femininity. For handsfree listening, drop your MP3 player in the internal pocket and loop your headphone wires through the cord guide. Internal flap reinforces the front zipper to shut out cold air. Attached hood features faux-fur trim that’s easily detachable.
- Adjustable drop hood with removable faux fur
- Exposed center front zip closure with internal draft flap
- Drop collar
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Partial elastic shaping at waist
- Hidden zip hand pockets
- Hidden elastic at cuffs
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 50D 70 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 817 g (28.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.