Remain agile on the trails in a stretch-woven running skirt that features breathable ventilation panels and a mesh boy-short liner for reliable coverage during long runs in warm weather.
- Performance running skirt with a breathable mesh boy-short liner for a supportive fit during long runs
- Supportive waistband
- Layered ventilation system
- Boy-short liner with stow pocket
- Zip rear pocket
- MP3 compatible
- Reflective logo
- R liner 4", skirt 13.5"
- body: 92 g/m² 86% polyester, 14% elastane woven
- panel: 289 g/m² 87% polyester, 13% elastane-knit jersey
- panel: 140 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- liner: 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.