Updated with slimmer down chambers featuring water-resistant ProDown, this cool-weather classic retains warmth in cold, wet winter conditions. Underarm panels featuring FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability where it counts. Alpine fit silhouette hugs the body for a sweater-like fit.
- 800-fill water-resistant ProDown retains loft longer than untreated down
- FlashDry™ panels under arms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers with deep baffles capture and maintain more warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own hand pocket
- Fabric :
- 20D 100% nylon ripstop with FlashDry™ fiber 35 g/m² (1.02 oz/yd²)
- Avg Weight :
- 12.5 oz (350 g)
- Length from Center Back :
- Guarantee :
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.