Perform at your highest level when trail running in springtime conditions, with our lightest running jacket that deflects the wind and fits like a second skin. Body-mapped FlashDry™ knit panels at the cuffs, down the forearms, and at the center back promote superior moisture management. Stitch-free seams down the center back and on the side panels reduce chafing potential when wearing a hydration pack during long-distance runs.
- Best-in-class running jacket featuring FlashDry™ technology for superior moisture management
- Athletic, tailored fit
- Stow pocket with elastic loop
- MP3 compatible
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Stitch-free critical seams
- Reflective logos
- Center Back:
- body: 55 g/m² 100% polyester woven diamond ripstop
- panel: 90 g/m² 100% polyester-knit jacquard with FlashDry™
- panel: 80 g/m² 100% polyester geo computer jacquard mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.