Race towards your personal best while keeping your cool in our ultralight short-sleeve running shirt. The updated design for 2013 features FlashDry™ technology for superior moisture management and temperature regulation. Body-mapped ventilation down the back and under the arms cools your core during long distance runs.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Pieced collar
- Reflective logos
- body: 105 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester tricot
- Avg Weight:
- 2.85 oz
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.