Reach your peak performance in challenging conditions with a women-specific, waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoe that moves light and fast on the trails. The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. CRADLE GUIDE™ technology in the midsole encourages proper alignment and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. A Pebax® plate puts a little spring in your step and delivers impact protection alongside a rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plate™ that prevents stone bruising. Best-in-class Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® fastpacking shoe moves light and fast on the trails
- Upper: GORE-TEX® breathable, waterproof construction
- Minimal-weight upper
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Reflective webbing
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ for lightweight protection with energy return
- CRADLE™ GUIDE injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 10.2 oz (290 g) / Pair: 1 lb 5 oz (580 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.