Paddle out towards the horizon and enjoy the full coverage of this boardshort designed with a longer 7” inseam for spring 2013. The lightweight, stretch fabric with anti-chafe backing won’t restrict your stance and as you find your balancing point on your board. QuickDry treatment reduces overall water absorption and speeds drying time, so you aren’t stuck with soggy shorts after a day at the ocean. Active fit has a relaxed, laced-tie waist and a slightly slimmer cut through the thighs. The front of these shorts closes with a hook-and-loop fly, making these board shorts easy to change into by the waterfront.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Features our new premium hex dobby weave backer for reduced chafing and quick dry time
- Drawcord at waistband with Velcro® gusseted fly
- Velcro® back pocket
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- 75D 153 g/m² (5.39 oz/yd2) 90% polyester, 10% elastane four-way stretch woven with hex dobby backer
- Average Weight:
- 120 g (4.23 oz)
- R 7”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.