Peak baggers covering maximum miles in minimal time need the women-specific support and protection of a lightweight mid-cut hiker that's designed with CRADLE™ technology for proper stride alignment. The Ultra Series is designed to eliminate excess weight without compromising performance on any terrain. A lightweight Pebax® plate puts a little spring in your step and delivers impact protection alongside a rigid Snake Plate™ that prevents stone bruising. Best-in-class Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Lightweight, supportive mid-cut fastpacking boot
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of blisters
- Fully breathable, minimal-weight upper material
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Reflective webbing
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ for lightweight protection with energy return
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 10.5 oz (300 g) / Pair: 1 lb 5 oz (600 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.