Navigate slick, varied terrain during long journeys in the backcountry with a waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-cut hiking shoe that features a women-specific design and remains supportive when carrying a heavy pack. Cradle™ Guide technology controls the impact at foot strike and features a lightweight Pebax® heel cradle for exceptional energy return, so you can bound into your next step. A rigid, yet flexible Snake Plate™ prevents stone bruising underfoot.
- Upper: High-abrasion, water-resistant fabric upper for lightweight strength and protection
- PU-coated leather toe guard
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
- TPU overlay on quarters for structure
- PU footbed for superior comfort
- Pebax® heel cradle and full-foot Snake Plate™ for lightweight protection with energy return
- CRADLE™ GUIDE dual-hardness, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 12.7 oz (361 g) / Pair: 1 lb 9 oz (722 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.