A hybrid of comfort and weather protection that delivers at the crag or on the trail, this versatile fleece hoodie with four-way stretch features FlashDry™ fibers for exceptional wicking performance. The printed woven-stretch overlay has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture upon contact.
- Versatile fleece hoodie with four-way stretch features FlashDry™ fibers for wicking performance
- Stretch heathered fleece with stretch printed woven overlay for weather protection
- Hood drawcord adjustment
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 150D 210 g/m² 92% polyester, 8% elastane FlashDry™ heathered four-way stretch jersey with brushed back
- overlay: 90D 86% polyester, 14% elastane four-way stretch printed woven with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.