Dial in your protection when running long distances in cold conditions with a hybrid top designed to regulate your temperature. The body mapped construction protects your core and shoulders from the wind and cold without sacrificing breathability and mobility. The wind-resistant front is flanked by stretch wool panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers around the sides, down the center back and under the arms for exceptional moisture management. When your hands need light protection in chilly weather, pull the mitts out from the internal cuffs and over your fingers. The half-zip neck provides extra coverage when fully zipped, or quick ventilation when unzipped.
- Secure chest pocket
- Inner mitts
- Wind-resistant front panel
- Dropped hem
- Reflective logo
- Flight Series® running collection is athlete tested, competition proven
- body: 105 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™ / panel: 76 g/m² 100% polyester woven / panel: 200 g/m² 56% merino wool, 37% polyolefin, 7% polyester knit
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.