New hybrid pant for fall 2013 is designed with a thermal lining for warmth and breathability where you need it most. The Active Fit features a relaxed waist, slimmer leg and a classic leg to provide comfort while remaining streamlined. Durable nylon four-way stretch throughout provides freedom of movement when hiking across rugged features. Multiple pockets include a zippered side cargo pocket to securely stash extra cash or a compass.
- Secure-zip cargo patch pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Two back pockets
- Gusseted crotch
- Active fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 90D 145 g/m² (4.37 oz/yd²) 95% nylon, 5% elastane four-way stretch (bluesign® approved fabric)
- lining: 172 g/m² 100% polyester; 138 g/m² 100% polyester; 70D 63 g/m² 100% polyester
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- R 32.5”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.