For cool to cold weather activities, this baselayer capri pant provides optimal warmth and moisture management. Constructed with strategically located flat-locked seams and a comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester knit fabric including FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve dry time and breathability. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- Elastic logo waist
- Flat-locked seams
- Three-quarter length
- 115 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% polyolefin, hi-mechanical stretch double knit with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 75 g (2.65 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.