Taking cues from the European alpine ski culture, this tailored-fit ski pant provides no-nonsense, waterproof, breathable, insulated protection in a high-performance package. Constructed with waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® 2L exterior with mechanical stretch for unparallel mobility. Rider-specific features throughout.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Performance stretch fit
- Adjustable waist hook-and-loop hidden tabs
- Zip hand pockets
- Reinforced edge guards
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting™ system
- shell: 70D 170 g/m² HyVent® 2L stretch nylon twill with mechanical stretch / insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 670 g (23.63 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.