A classic trench coat crafted of durable, waterproof exterior gets winter-ready with a zip-out 550-fill down quilted liner jacket. HyVent® 3L offers multilayer waterproofing with a knit backing for next-to-skin comfort. The removable hood can be zipped onto either jacket for extra coverage.
- [outer jacket] Adjustable and removable hood that reverses to a down hood and zips onto both liner and outer jackets
- Center front zip and snap-down stormflap closure
- Internal media pocket
- Two zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left cuff and back right shoulder
- Metal logo rivet at bicep [Liner jacket] Quilted through body
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo on left cuff and back right shoulder
- outer jacket: 75D 143 g/m² 100% polyester bonded HyVent® 3L / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill
- liner body: 20D 42 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop
- lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 600 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1384 g (48.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 37”, liner 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.