Constructed to be worn on summit assaults, and high-alpine mountaineering, this new technical, strech-fleece mid-layer thrives as an ideal layer for the worst conditions. Hard-face fleece with stretch features a brushed interior lining, with reinforced panels at shoulders and hips to protect fabric with pack carry. New FlashDry™ technology engrained in the fibers dramatically improves dry time and breathability with revolutionary new wicking properties.
- Pontetorto hard-face stretch fleece has a micro check brushed interior
- FlashDry™ technology dramatically decreases drying time
- Reinforced shoulder and hip zones protect fabric from pack abrasion
- Flat-locked seam construction eliminates hot spots when layering
- Fitted hood follows head swivel for unobstructed view
- 92% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber, 8% elastane hardface jersey, 240 g/m² (8 oz/yd²)
- Avg Weight:
- 13 oz (370 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.