The North Face® teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation to create this heavyweight full-zip fleece jacket and we’ll make an annual donation to help support their journey to educate and inspire young adults. Finished with an embroidered pink ribbon on the left sleeve cuff.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Pink ribbon embroidered on left sleeve
- The North Face® supports Boarding For Breast Cancer with an annual donation
- Limited edition
- RDT 300-weight fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 453 g (15.98 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.