WOMEN'S MOUNTAIN LIGHT SHELL
- CAD 300.00
- Color: HIGH RISE GREY / GREYSTONE BLUE VAPOROUS GR / WEIMARANER BROWN TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK PLUSH PURPLE / PREMIERE PURPLE VIBRANT BLUE / BOLT BLUE BRILLIANT BLUE / PRUSSIAN BLUE HIGH RISE GREY / GREYSTONE BLUE TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK
- Size Advisor
- Size: XS S M L XL
Shed rain and stay dry with this new waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 2L jacket. Lightweight construction is seam sealed, and features a fully adjustable, removable droop hood that zips up higher on lower face for added protection. Contrast abrasion panels at sides and back on select colors.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Embossed taffeta lining
- Brushed collar lining for comfort with emboss detail
- Center front zip and Velcro® stormflap closure
- Two secure zip hand pockets with core vents
- body: 50D 92 g/m² (2.7 oz/yd2) polyester GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 2L
- abrasion: 70D 136 g/m² (4.0 oz/yd2) nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 2L shell
- Avg Weight:
- 583 g (20.56 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.