Transition between seasons with a classic, belted jacket crafted of breathable, wind-resistant TNF™ Apex Universal. This hooded soft-shell jacket is constructed with an internal draft flap to block wind from entering through the front zipper. An internal media pocket with cord guide offers handsfree listening.
- TNF™ Apex Universal soft shell fabric rated at 12 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Adjustable removable drop hood
- Center front zip closure with internal draft flap
- Removable self fabric belt with metal logo buckle and belt security tab
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Exposed hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left cuff and back right shoulder
- 20D x 50D 335 g/m² 100% polyester bonded jersey faced with raschel backer TNF™ Apex Universal
- Avg Weight:
- 793 g (28 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.