Designed for maximum waterproof protection on the mountain without compromising breathability, this three-in-one jacket will keep you dry and warm in a variety of conditions. The abrasion-resistant, waterproof HyVent® 2.5L outer shell eliminates the need for a liner and features FlashDry™ laminate for enhanced moisture management. For ample warmth on cold and wet winter days, zip in the lightweight hybrid liner jacket designed with quilted FlashDry™ insulation and stretch panels for fast-drying performance.
- FlashDry™ HyVent® 2.5L outer shell with quilted FlashDry™ insulation inner hybrid
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] FlashDry™ insulation with FlashDry™ panels
- body: 50D 119 g/m² (3.51 oz/yd²) 100% polyester FlashDry™HyVent® 2.5L / Triclimate®: 100% recycled nylon quilted with FlashDry™ insulation and paneled with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 785 g (27.69 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.