New après-ski inspired, quilted jacket brings mountain style and winter performance to the urban streets. Large clusters of quick-drying water-resistant 600-fill down trap warm air closer to the body. The mixed quilting has a flattering effect that’s accented by an elastic belt with a logo-detailed metal buckle closure that nips in the waist. In mild conditions, stow the adjustable hood in the oversized collar. Faux-fur collar is removable so you can customize and co-ordinate your look.
- Adjustable, stowable hood in oversize collar
- Removable faux-fur collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Internal contrast color binding
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and belt security tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Kissing welt zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m² 100% polyester twill / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
- Avg Weight:
- 1020 g (36 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.