We've teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer and other organizations like it, to create this quilted thermal vest featuring ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft®, our ultralight insulation technology, as a mid-layer for added warmth on wet, cold winter days. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Quilted thermal vest insulated with packable, ultralight ThermoBall™ is an ideal mid-layer on wet, cold days
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ insulation throughout torso
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body/lining: 15D 33 g/m² (1.16 oz/yd²) 100% polyester ripstop / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.