Tear down the mountain and battle frigid temperatures in this 700-fill down insulated jacket that’s designed for extreme warmth in harsh conditions. The ultra-durable 50D Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion while combating windchill and remaining highly breathable. To achieve warmth without bulk, chambers of 700-fill water-resistant down are placed along the front and back torso, and sleek 100 g PrimaLoft® One panels warm the sides.
- Active fit
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- VISLON® center front zip
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- WR zip wrist pocket with goggles cloth
- WR pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Internal zip security pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 50D 83 g/m² (2.92 oz/yd²) GORE Windstopper® 2L—100% polyester / insulation: 700 fill water-resistant goose down
- panels: 100 g PrimaLoft® One
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% honeycomb nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 750 g (26.46 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total wind protection and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell, all in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Total wind protection
- Maximum breathability
- Soft and lightweight
- Warm and dry insulation -Water resistant -Ideal for cold and windy conditions”
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.